Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sushilicious

spicy tuna with crispy rice
I love Sushilicious. I went there the other night. The first thing that was on my mind was "INARI TOFU INARI TOFU !" which is excellent (only $1.50 a plate). It is super sweet and the rice makes it delicioso with soy sauce. I don't like wasabi but you can use it if you like. There was spicy tuna with crispy rice. It wasn't very spicy it needed more jalapenos. We had the edamame which had no sea salt but that kind my mom doesn't use. Sometimes my mother gets me the inari tofu for lunch with edamame and my friends are jealous. I would recommend this place to a lot of people, especially kids because we can take our own food off the moving sushi bar and then we can also eat for free on Tuesdays but we have to go with our parents, I wish I could just go by myself and eat sometimes when my parents don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment