Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Lime Truck

I always go to the lime truck on Wednesday at the Irvine Lanes. I always have the Yum Yum lamb Sandwich and the Ultimate Taco which both were super duper good!!!! The salmon and garlic sauce which was excellent is never there now so I am sad. Yum Yum lamb Sandwich has very juicy flavor and the sauce is awesome.That's all I have to say.I can eat 2 of these but my mom always says it's too much.So I eat the Ultimate Taco which is also juicy and when I lift it the juices all come out.

I also tried the ghost-chile salsa which was spicy on a taco!! My mom even brought me Yum Yum lamb Sandwich one day for lunch at school. Everyone said it smells so good. I love this sandwich. I would tell my friends about this best food truck and this place has the best food in Irvine on a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment