Monday, November 1, 2010

Irvine Unified School District's Campus Catering


I've been going to school in Irvine for the 4th year now and there is horrible food at the school's cafeteria. I've had to eat it for 4 years and I'm sick of it.

Some of the things I have to eat are the “Max Pizza” which is so disgusting I had to spit it out.

My friend's pasta was very dry and the sauce was horrible. I hate the school lunch because it always will taste bad, and it doesn't look good and healthy.

This year I refused to eat the school lunch and after a week of not eating lunch my mom got upset so she started packing my lunch.

My mom gives me good food like sushi, pasta, beef stew, fried rice and sometimes she gets me my favorite lamb sandwich off The Lime Truck.

A few times this school year my mom couldn't bring my lunch so I had to eat school lunch. One time I got an apple at school and it was rotten inside so I went to the lunch lady and said “my apple is rotten” so she gave me another apple and it was another rotten one.

One specific type of food I had to eat this week was the burrito. The filling tasted like vomit and looks like diarrhea. I told my mom that I almost barfed after trying it. And then I asked her how people can eat this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment