Friday, November 12, 2010

Drive Out Hunger and help hungry people

I am a lucky kid. I always have enough food to eat. This Thanksgiving some people don't have any food. So Saturday Night Foodies are setting a food drive for those people at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.


On Wednesday November 17, 2010 at 4:30 to 9:30 it will be at 8808 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine. There will be food trucks and celebrates. These celebrates will be there so you can take your photo with them. 


People who can afford it please make donation of canned foods for people who can't. I will be there with my mom and dad and I want to get my photo taken with some of these celebrates like the guy from Heroes.


Bring your kids they will have fun! Eat some yummy foods from the food trucks and help these people have food for Thanksgiving. Thanks!

2 comments: