Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The trip from heaven -- or not

So I am in Hong Kong for the first time and so far my experience is 50/50. This is how the day started off in the morning we were going to this soup place but it was closed so sad, but we had a back up plan there was a place right next to the restaurant that was open. It was ramen noodles. They were pretty good and cheap my mom and I paid $4.00 for it, then we took a bus to go to other restaurants. After walking around a little bit I told my mom "I'm Hungry" so we got something to eat.

The restaurant we went to was Mak's Noodles. This place was not so good. First the place had MSG, second they had shrimp in the wonton which I hate, and third it was expensive. I was pissed off with the food, but had a good time.



          

No comments:

Post a Comment